Monday, November 22, 2010

Just Do It...

I have a billion excues why I don't update my blog regularly. Here they are: no big event has happened, I don't have the time, Nick takes the computer to school, I don't have cute pictures for all posts, my thoughts don't translate well into the blog world, I don't live the life someone would check my blog for (I don't have kids or dogs or any exciting hobbies), etc...

Well those days of excuses are gone. I'm going to just do it! Thanks to many friend who are regular bloggers, granted their lives are more intriging than mine but they are my inspiration just the same. If I am going to blog more I need to actually find the blog worthy moments in my life.

This is my blog worthy moment today. There were two BIG events that happened that I haven't blogged about. Both weddings; Nick's sister Laura to the wonderful and dashing Robert in August




and my brother McLane to the beautiful and talented Jackie in October.


Nick and I were lucky enough to be in SLC for both occassions and loved being surrounded by our family and friends.

Loves to you all...

5 comments:

Codi said...

Hells yeah!

Keep 'em coming. You have lots to say and I'm sure a very captive audience is wanting more.

I miss you and I'm so happy for our little fb chat last night. Love you.

Woodworth Family said...

Thank You! For those of us who don't have Facebook to check up on you. (Wait, am I the only one?) Thanks for the post. You have inspired me and I will have to update my blog... once I actually get back to my computer with pics on it!
Love you!

Heather said...

umm your life is totally blog worthy. That is why I check it...even when you don't update it! Glad you did! You need to drive through soon and stay with us!

Charlotte and Matt said...

Like Codi said... Hells yeah! I read it the moment I see you've updated... all three times in the last year.

Natalie Rogers said...

Everything about you is cute! I love your Blog!!!