Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

I'm not sure if everyone feels this way about their grandparents but I think mine are the BEST!

Tonight we celebrated my Grandpa's 82nd birthday. He is amazing! He has the kindest heart and warmest spirit. He would do anything for anyone and always wants everyone to be happy and comfortable.

For his 80th birthday my grandpa went water skiing, although he won't give it a go now he is still up at dawn and rides his bike almost everyday along with tending his garden and keeping up on "church work".

I told my grandpa I wanted to take a picture of my grandma and him and he insisted she sit on his lap, she obliged and now I have the cutest picture of all time.

Happy Birthday Grandpa.

6 comments:

Maxfields said...

So cute!! We love your grandparents.

The Clayburn Family said...

I Love this picture. Would you email it to me??? My email is: maclayburn@juno.com.

I love your grandparents too!!

Woodworth Family said...

Good job on keeping up on posts! Your Grandparents are so sweet. Way to go Megan's Grandpa for being so active!

Brooke said...

Happy Bday Grandpa C! You do have the best grandparents. I love them!

Tye and April said...

I think you have the best grandparents too. Grandpa puts us all to shame by being so active. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with everyone. Hopefully, there will be many more to celebrate

Charlotte and Matt said...

I love that he had her sit on his lap. So classic. I hope Matt does that when we're 82.