Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here We Go Again...

This morning I was walking with my dear friend talking about blogs. I said something about my blog and she said "Hasn't your blog been discontinued?" Well, actually it hasn't, I told her. Feeling a little defensive about it, I guess I should start it all again.

This past year has been wonderful, emotional, fun, exciting, scary but great. I have learned so much about myself and have come to appreciate the fabulous friend I have in Nick. I made life friends in Ann Arbor and missed my friends and family in SLC.

So our new adventure begins. We are in SLC for the summer and then off to Naples, FL for 2 years while Nick finishes law school.

I'm not going to lie...I'm all too excited about living in Florida again, on the Gulf side no less!
I L-O-V-E the humidity and don't really care what it does to my hair (not a pretty site).

We will be/are super busy in Salt Lake and I'll be sure to post all our fun.

It feels good to be back...I just hope you all haven't given up on me.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

You are the best, I can't wait to see you here in Florida!

Julie the Cupcake Girl said...

It's about time you updated this thing! I am so glad you did! How long will you be in SLC? I am heading up there on Friday. It would be fun to see you for a few minutes if you have time. Give me a call 435.313.6190! Love you!

Charlotte and Matt said...

My jaw dropped when I saw on my blog that yours had been updated 2 days ago. What a delight! I love reading about the happenings. I love you and hope that the summer in SLC is a blast. Nick mentioned that you guys may pass by our way on your way to FL. I hope so!!!

Jennifer Nielson said...

I'm excited to see all your adventures in SLC! Hope your summer is wonderful- See you soon in Naples ;)

Erin said...

Hey Meg...I was "trolling" the blogs (that's what Evan calls it) and I found yours. I'm pretty glad too...I think you're neat. :) Anyway, we are moving to FL in two weeks and I'm pretty excited. I'm going to get the beach TOTALLY ready for you, just so you know. Feel free to troll my blog anytime as well. See you soon! (Oh, P.S...I think we should watch College Football together...it is totally my favorite sport to watch too, although I pretty much like them all.)

julia said...

we'll never write you off. glad you're back here. swine flu and all ;) i hate those things, but that one was necessary.

Woodworth Family said...

What?!! A new post?? I'm shocked!! (Can't you tell!) Aparently I'm not the only one shocked. You'd better keep it updated because I don't get to see you much this summer! (Although I'm way excited to see you guys this weekend! So is Brooklyn!) Love you!!