Saturday, October 11, 2008

100 Things

Thanks Mary for the idea...

Here are 100 things about me.

1. I love to cook

2. I love to bake, yes they are different

3. I'm fairly good at both

4. I enjoy long rides in a car, the longer the better

5. Pumpkin anything is the reason I like the Autumn

6. I like to grocery shop

7. I love long walks, the longer the better

8. Road trips are my favorite vacations, see number 4

9. I like my hair short

10. I like Nick's hair long, but his short do isn't bad either

11. Dogs are my favorite animal

12. My favorite sounds are the beach, babies/toddlers laughing and Nick's voice

13. My dream car is a Range Rover; white, tan leather interior, white rims

14. I want to be a body builder

15. I want to get a graduate degree in social work

16. I didn't like our house when we first moved in

17. I love our house now

18. I wish I could live with my grandma and grandpa Clayburn

19. I like being in a swimsuit even though my body isn't perfect

20. I'm glad I didn't have sister's

21. I want at least two girls

22. I love lifting weights, see #14

23. I love feet, mine and others

24. I love camping

25. I don't like talking on the phone

26. I love "real" Mexican food

27. Folding laundry relaxes me

28. I only use white or wood hangers

29. I wish I knew more about computers

30. I've never painted a room

31. I want to paint a room

32. I need flexibility with time

33. My favorite smells are (not together) coconut, the beach, grapefruit and garlic. The garlic is reminiscent of me living near Gilroy, CA

34. I want to live in a small town

35. I want to have enough property to have a cow, chickens and a pig

36. I want to live somewhere warm all year long

37. Nick cleans more than me

38. I straighten things up more than Nick, yes there is a difference

39. I like to file

40. I love pulling weeds

41. I make up reasons to have family parties

42. I like to fly in airplanes

43. I people watch

44. I love to boat especially if we are water skiing or tubing

45. I like to be warm

46. I prefer green grapes

47. My favorite sandwich is turkey

48. My birthday is March 24th but I celebrate from March 1st-March 31st!

49. My ears stick out so hats look funny on me

50. I don't mind the smell of skunk, unless they spray my dogs...

51. I love hugs

52. My favorite ice cream is "Private Selection" Andes Mint, they don't make it anymore

53. The color orange makes me happy

54. I like late night talks with Nick

55. Honesty Plant is my favorite game

56. I am obsessed with drinking a gallon of water a day

57. College Football is my favorite sport to watch...Go Utes!...Go Noles!

58. Microwave popcorn is the greatest invention

59. I've never tasted a vegetable I didn't like

60. I don't like to admit it but romantic comedies with Julia Roberts are my favorite movies, ie. Runaway Bride, Steel Magnolias, My Best Friends Wedding...


61. I love to hike, anywhere, anytime.


62. I don't like to buy CD's or movies, they cause too much clutter


63. I don't read a book more than once


64. I watched Fiddler on the Roof everyday after school in 9th grade


65. I have always wanted to be an actress


66. I failed drama in 9th grade


67. I am too competitive to play group sports or games


68. I want a huge vegetable garden


69. I love peanut butter toast for breakfast


70. My favorite flower is anything but carnations


71. I enjoy popping zits


72. I love really good chocolate


73. I am a food snob


74. I like to try new restaurants


75. I like to read the newspaper


76. My favorite book is whatever I'm reading at the time.


77. I don't wear white shoes after Labor Day or before Easter


78. I only listen to NPR in the car


79. I love to sleep without needing to get up in the morning


80. I babysat for the Smith's for 15 years. I love Hadley, Easton, Cooper and Sawyer!


81. I like to walk in cemeteries


82. I have kept the same 3 plants alive for a year, that is an accomplishment

83. I don't like chain restaurants except...

84. I could eat Subway everyday

85. I love the sun

86. I love Halloween but hate dressing up

87. I love any theater; plays, musicals, operas etc...

88. Hearing from friends is a dream

89. I worked at a movie theater when I was 16 and loved it

90. Paying bills makes me feel accomplished

91. The more I get to know my brothers the more I like them

92. I love being married to Nick

93. I have to see Mac, my nephew everyday or I miss him

94. I blow my nose really loud

95. I hate being sick and am a baby when I am

96. I wish I didn't have a cell phone

97. I love running errands

98. I've never broken a bone or had stitches (except a biopsy on my toe that required 2 stitches)

99. I am a happy person

100. I am blessed

4 comments:

Mary said...

I didn't know you wanted to be a bodybuilder!! That's awesome. I'm glad you did your 100 list. It's fun to read new things about you!

Christin said...

Hey Megan, glad to see you back in the blog world! I just got back myself. Can't wait to see you in a little over a month!! P.S. I blow my nose really loud too.

Woodworth Family said...

LOVED IT! There are sooo many things to learn about you! Can't wait to find out more!

caitlin and brinton said...

Megan! I am so happy you blogged again, I've been checking your blog since Codi told me the link. I wish you guys were here so we could all do something! I hope you guys are doing well.