Saturday, October 18, 2008

Visitors



Nick and I have had one visitor since moving to Michigan and are expecting a lot more...a hint to all family and friends.




Sawyer came and spent a few days with us. We went to a corn maze at Coleman Farms in Saline, MI. We laughed, sang, told jokes and got caught up while Nick was reading the map and actually trying to navigate us through the maze with out getting us lost. It was fabulous. At the end of our semi-successful maze adventure the owners of the farm let us feed their cow treats. The cow loved Sawyer and me, I'm sure it wasn't just the treats we were giving her.


We bought two beautiful pumpkins from the Coleman farm and were looking forward to some carving action the next night.


Our time with Sawyer was too short and reminded me how much I miss family and friends. Come see us soon...

Sawyer and me in the corn maze. We forgot our camera so Nick took some BlairWitch pics.


Sawyer with her new friend


Our jack-o-lantern




Breakfast with Soy before she left me...

3 comments:

Charlotte and Matt said...

Yay for new posts! I love hearing about what's new with you. I'm glad that you got a job that you enjoy. That is great! Sawyer is so beautiful. I'm am so glad that I get to see you and Nick soon. I miss having family around.

theminerfamily said...

Megan, I found your blog off something that told me you found mine. (: I love the pictures, it is fun to see who Soy is so now when we talk I'll know, See you (maybe Monday) Tuesday bright and early!

Doyle said...

WoW! Beautiful pictures and of course a STAR among us:) You did a fantastic job on the News Interview and it was nice seeing what you do.
Seeing you Saturday was wonderful, and now I am especially anxious for Christmas. See you the 26th!!!